Your privacy is important to iiSolutions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that iiSolutions collects, and the ways in which iiSolutions uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
iiSolutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our website (including pages visited, features downloaded, etc;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with us (including email addresses, passwords, occupational, contact details including addresses;
- Information about commercial transactions that may be carried out over our website (including products, payment methods, purchase order numbers and delivery addresses etc;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services (including newsletters, customer area etc; and
- Any other information that you may send to iiSolutions.
Using personal information
iiSolutions may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you iiSolutions marketing communications.
Where iiSolutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, iiSolutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
iiSolutions will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
iiSolutions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit and agree for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
iiSolutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- By email to email@example.com; or
- By post to PO BOX 10131, BRISBANE, QLD, 4000, AUSTRALIA.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.